COMPLETE THE APPLICATION FORM
Prinro Building Materials is looking for a dynamic and pro-active Tele Sales Consultant to assist walk-in, online and telephonic customers with cost and quantity estimations for their building projects.
This person will further be responsible for assisting External Sales Representatives with the administrative functions of generating quotations, sales orders, and invoices, in certain situations where Representative are unable to perform these duties in person
- Assist telephonic customers with price queries, stock availability and general inquiries.
- Resolve customer complaints with the relevant department heads involved.
- Assist counter sales staff during peak servicing times and Saturday shifts, when required.
- Prepare written customer quotations, sales orders, and shop orders.
- Estimate product quantities from plans and sketches for small ceilings, masonry and wetwork materials for small houses or alterations, pergolas, and flat roofs.
- Type up of quotes and sales orders for selected Representatives, when required.
- Follow up with customers for payments on quotations, procurement for stock arrival ETA’s, and the Prinro Despatch for delivery dates to customer sites.
- Aid the online whatts app line for online customer requests
- Strictly adhere to all company procedures and policies regarding the structure of processes and administrative policies
- Work closely with other sales and administrative colleagues in ensuring optimum customer service delivery at all times
- Assist other telesales colleagues in servicing customers when the department is experiencing a customer influx during peak visiting times. All customers must be assisted in a reasonable time frame, with the purpose of lessening or eliminating extensive customer waiting time periods.
- Only candidates with a proven track record of small project quantity surveying will be considered
- Experience in delivering excellence within customer relations is a prerequisite for both telephonic and walk in customers
- Strong communications skills
- Must be able to work closely with other colleagues in a team environment
- The ideal candidate will also have a proactive mindset towards innovation and welcomes collaboration in ensuring positive change management is consistently at the forefront in growing the department.
Qualifying candidates may email a detailed CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org before the closing date of 11/03/2022.. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview. Should you not have heard anything by the second week after the closing date, then please accept that your application was unsuccessful. Thank you for your application!