APPLY HERE FOR: Executive Secretary – Prinro Building Material Group Head Office
COMPLETE THE FORM
Prinro Building Materials is looking for a competent Executive Secretary to support senior management officials in our company. You will be one to organize and maintain executives’ schedules and assist them by performing a variety of administrative tasks. Executive secretaries must be quick professionals with great time-management and multitasking abilities. The ideal person should enable executives to be able to focus on their managerial responsibilities without worrying about secretarial administrative tasks. The goal is to contribute to the efficiency of the overall business by ensuring all assigned administrative duties are carried on out timeously and efficiently.
- Maintain the CEO’s agenda and appointments, logistically schedule board meetings for all executives and plan conferences/events for executives.
- Set up meeting agendas and follow up with Exco meetings and items for agenda discussion, attend meetings and keep meeting minutes. Timeously circulate meeting minutes to all attendees.
- Type and distribute CEO company communication letters to all relevant stakeholders.
- Handle confidential documents ensuring they remain secure.
- Maintain electronic and paper records ensuring information is organized, properly filed and easily accessible.
- Conduct research and prepare presentations or reports ass assigned.
- Proven experience as executive secretary or similar administrative role
- Proficient in MS Office and Excel, MS Teams, Zoom conferencing software
- In depth knowledge of office management, technical language editing, reporting techniques and basic research methods
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Outstanding communication and negotiation abilities
- Pro-active mindset and Optimistic attitude
- Ability to work effectively in teams
- Personally Values: a high level of productivity, transparency, trustworthiness, perseverance, and fairness
Qualifying candidates may email a detailed CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org before the closing date of 28/01/2022. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview. Should you not have heard anything by the second week after the closing date, then please accept that your application was unsuccessful